These aren't your typical weight lifting shoes for men. UA TriBase™ technology maximizes your contact with the floor with three points of contact for a low, stable base that still allows natural foot flexibility.
- UA TriBase™ maximizes ground contact, promotes natural motion & provides flexibility to grip during lifts
- Larger external heel counter & collar height for increased stability & heel lock-in
- Engineered zonal flex & traction in the forefoot allows for greater mobility & added grip
- Full-length Micro G® foam midsole for the ultimate in responsive cushioning
- Full-rubber outsole wraps up the sides for durability & added abrasion resistance with medial rope grip
- Strategic rubber build under the toe box for a more powerful floor grip
- Low to the ground construction allows for greater feel & power transfer
- Offset: 2mm
- Weight: 10.84 oz.