When you're taking on tough trail runs, you need shoes that aren't just durable, but also absorb shock. Charged Cushioning®, TPU film, and a high-abrasion rubber traction outsole protect you on any surface.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- TPU film for added support & durability where you need it
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable & responsive ride
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that's built to perform
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern for extended durability & grip out on the trail
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.4oz.