The Sk8-Hi was introduced in 1978 as Style 38, and showcased the now-iconic Vans Sidestripe on a new, innovative high top silhouette. As only the second model featuring the recognizable marker formerly known as the “jazz stripe,” the Sk8-Hi brought a whole new look to the Vans family. Honoring that first legendary high top, the Sk8-Hi is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers in a variety of classic and unexpected colorways. This lace-up shoe also includes re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.Product Details:
- Sk8-Hi True White Skate Shoes from Vans.
- Canvas upper.
- White leather Vans stripe logo on the sides.
- Lightly padded tongue and leather lined collar.
- Lace up closure with reinforced metal eyelets.
- Cushioned Vans insole.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- Classic Vans waffle tread for grip.