Coastal Blue 22" uses characters and elements from the Australian coastline, surf destinations and native animals. The artwork emulates the novelty of old school postcards from around the world designed by renowned Argentinian artist Alan Berry Rhys. The Postcard Series represents the experiences of travel through the 3 different wanderlust destinations of coast, the mountains and the urban environment. Find your Australian Beach stoke with the Coastal Blue 22".
- Quick, Nimble, Our Iconic Symbol22" of ultimate flex, strength and serious grip from our waffle non-slip deck.
- Built To LastHighest quality aluminium 3" trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth SailingPenny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For SpeedLightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since ForeverThe original and the best.
The 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in Penny’s Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side. If you are buying a gift for a younger rider or just like the portable size, than the 22” is for you.
With the right amount of flex and strength, this Penny board will have you hugging the tightest of corners with ease, whilst the waffle-top deck will keep your feet put.
This board comes with 59mm 83A wheels and quality Abec 7 bearings. This allows the smoothest of rides, therefore letting the wheels of this board get you to where you need to be safe and fast! Made from high quality, chip-resistant formula, these wheels are designed to last and will keep you party hopping all around town!
- 22" deck with waffle non-slip deck
- 3" A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 59mm 83A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
- 22 x 6 x 5 inches / 55.8 x 15.2 x 12.7 cms
- 4.19 lbs / 1.9 kg